An overview of the Artsmark process and how to begin your school offer
***Please note: Your educational setting must be registered for Artsmark before attending a Development Day. Please click here to register.
This is a live 2 hour session presented by one of our expert Artsmark Officers via Zoom. We encourage all participants to engage with their cameras on, however, we understand that this is not always possible.
What will this event involve?
- You will take part in activities to support auditing current provision, identifying priorities for development and planning for impact
- There will be activities where the group will be asked to share back or work together in breakout rooms
- There will be a scheduled break during the session
- Following this session, you will be set tasks to complete in your own time. If possible, it would be useful to block out the whole day to work on Artsmark
- You will also have a one-to-one phone call with an Artsmark Officer, which you can book for the same afternoon or on another day that works best for you here. This will be an opportunity to receive bespoke advice and support
- Two members of staff must attend, one of which must be a member of SLT
- If you have any access requirements for online events, please let us know so we can support your needs. Please note we require 3 days notice of access requirements to ensure we can meet these
A New Direction creates its own offer to support the development of Artsmark within London. Please visit the Artsmark page on our website to learn more about our support offer.